What Halo 5 needs to be

Good Eye Might

I played a lot of Halo 2. I also liked Halo 3. I didn't like Halo Reach or 4 because they changed the atmospheric surroundings and features. Please make the new game more like Halo 2 and 3 where you can interact and fit in and around the atmosphere.

Also you need to add the Hyabusa back into the game (it was my favorite armor, I know call me a noob).

Loadouts are a pathetic attempt to catch up with CoD and BF. Maybe include them in customs but keep them out of Matchmaking.

Maps need to be more like Lockout was in Halo 2. Multiple levels, lifts, open and close quarter combat.

Haven was mostly close quarters, and I say that because of all the details and pieces obstructing the line of fire. 

Lets be honest.... all the maps you get are cookie cutter and boring.

Anyways. Hello, I'm new here. Not new to halo as you can tell.

EDIT: Also, I think the competitive scene needs to return to Halo. Without it

Welcome to the forums friend! Sorry to tell you but we are not the official outlet for 343 Industries, we are a fan forum. Kindly navigate to the orange linked words located above our shoutbox. That being said, we do hope you enjoy your visit and hope you decide to stay and hang with our friendly bunch here on the site. If you ever need anything, feel free to find me in the shoutbox or shoot me a PM. Once again welcome!!