Spartan Elites

Sims_doc

With the large numbers covenant refugees mention in spartan ops, i have been wondering if any of them have attempted to join the UNSC army and to that point do you think spartan elites would be something or would it simplely just be elites in spartan armor rather than the full trasformation? as for other species i can't really imagine a admiral grunt but at the sametime i can..

Elites don't really need augmentations. They're already faster, and greatly stronger than most Humans (well except Spartans and... Sergeant Forge!).

Besides Elites don't dabble into medical things like the rest of the factions do. They deem it dishonorable. Though by now due to the extreme split of the Covenant they might have to had fallen back on their beliefs to survive.

Lastly the Elites I'm afraid to say probably don't have the medical tech available to even remotely begin to create super soldiers. Halsy is most likely using Jul Mdama, and the Storm momentarily, and will likely escape their clutches. BUT there is the chance she's so angry that She reveals the Spartan Augs to the Elites in a form of revenge against the UNSC (well maybe just ONI)

Now for refugees working in the UNSC is... slightly possible but not likely. What Halo 2, and 3 had between the two species was probably just a temporary alliance: since they have been killing each other for years.

Though The Arbiter has shown interest in making peace between the UNSC, and the Elites (most likely to trade, and share resources). At this point I think that both Elites and the UNSC have somewhat of a mutual Alliance. I think most of the people would be more interested in keeping to their own species instead of joining an Alien race's Military, but it's possible.

The Public of either race won't like it most likely. I mean most of the Elites on Sanghelios were outraged when Humans showed up there, and up until Escalation they're still irritated of us.

Well Halo muilplayer isn't cannon at all. :)

So why should Halo 5 not have Elites ?!

Technically it is. Halo 4's MP was held in the War Games simulation on the Infinity, so it's Cannon. You could say that the same simulation runs the old Halos as well. I mean they simulate Flood, so it's probable that they would look into Elites as well.

And no one has said that Halo 5 won't have Elites. When we get word from 343 if it's yay or nay, then let the agony commence... We want the Elites dangit.

• Like 1