The Ultimate gaming Quiz Of Games

Akali

Hello fellow forumers B)

I have decided to do something a little similar to Cooliests's monthly caption contest and turn it into some sort of gaming quiz and here is how it will work.

I give you a video. That video contains footage from a variety of games. Your job is to name as many as you can (maybe name all of them).

There are rules though.

1. If you edit a post then put the time and date in your edit (I'm looking at you moderators. No cheating)

2. Don't tell anyone if they are wrong because you want to try and win the ultimate gaming quiz.

3. Don't make fun of other peoples answers otherwise you will be disqualified from this months quiz.

4. When giving your answers make sure that they are easy to read so put them like.

1. ...

2. ...

3... etc

Not that they are out of the way let us begin. Shall we?

The first video has 34 transitions so it will be out of 34.

The games used will be below the video or in the video's description.

Good luck everyone.

[media=Video]

[/media]

Tomb Raider, Halo 4, Bio Shock, Infinite, Aliens: Colonial Marines, Ninja Gaiden 3, Ghost Recon: Future soldier, Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City, The Darkness 2, Mass Effect 3, Prey 2, Prototype 2, Transformers fall of cybertron, Final Fantasy xiii - 2, Final Fantasy xiii Versus.

Most of the video is from trailers but some of it is from the game so spoiler alert for Ninja Gaiden 3 and Final Fantasy XIII-2

Contains a bit of violence but video games :3

Edited by уαηg χιασ ℓσηg
  • Like 2

They post them in the comment section

Edit: Haha oh Adam ;)

Lol I didn't read your post properly, I thought you edited the post to reveal the answers so I was confused as to why you did that when no one had answered yet. Just to be clear I edited my post before I realized you replied to me haha.

Also sorry if I'm a bit slow minded here but is this a joke thread?

Lol I didn't read your post properly, I thought you edited the post to reveal the answers so I was confused as to why you did that when no one had answered yet. Just to be clear I edited my post before I realized you replied to me haha.

Also sorry if I'm a bit slow minded here but is this a joke thread?

Wait? A news guy didn't read something so simple properly? I must make it more complicated then ;)

Also no it isn't and you have a month to get the answers and post them below so get posting or researching Adam

Wait? A news guy didn't read something so simple properly? I must make it more complicated then ;)

So I have a problem reading simple posts big whoop wanna fight about?

Also no it isn't and you have a month to get the answers and post them below so get posting or researching Adam

Why have you posted 15 of the 32 answers?

So I have a problem reading simple posts big whoop wanna fight about?

Why have you posted 15 of the 32 answers?

I gave the list of games and your meant to put them in the order that they appear in

I gave the list of games and your meant to put them in the order that they appear in

Aaaaaand that ruins the challenge for me...

I was gonna participate, but putting down the games and having to put them in order is just no fun. It would've been much better if we had to figure them out ourselves. It's a good idea, but that wasn't the best way to go about it.

Aaaaaand that ruins the challenge for me...

I was gonna participate, but putting down the games and having to put them in order is just no fun. It would've been much better if we had to figure them out ourselves. It's a good idea, but that wasn't the best way to go about it.

I was going to do that but it had all of them in the description so I didn't do that. 

Also this does go on until the 29th June and the winner will be announced on the 30th June so there is plenty of time yet. If you don't want to do it then that is fine.

I was going to do that but it had all of them in the description so I didn't do that. 

Also this does go on until the 29th June and the winner will be announced on the 30th June so there is plenty of time yet. If you don't want to do it then that is fine.

Well, you could have found a video that doesn't have the games in the description :S

Well, you could have found a video that doesn't have the games in the description :S

I have wanted to do this for ages but I couldn't find one without the games in the description and if I did then they were taken down for copyright :(