Full list of known Halo lore sources

BaconShelf

• 2 weeks later...

Update 03/10/2015 (Bloody Hell it's October! Edition)

-Escalation ends in November, Not December. My bad.

-I'm not adding A Hero Falls, All Hail, The Cost and similar trailers. Cos then I have to do all of the Remember Reach stuff and so forth.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Update 19/11/2015: I've been playing Fallout 4 and forgot to update this edition!

-Halo Mythos Guide added. It comes out around the same time as HW2 and it is a complete guide to the Halo Universe, like, everything. Looks pretty cool (as seen in The Sprint S3E5)

-Put Art of Halo 5 in it's rightful placs

-Removed 'Halo 5 Terminals'

-Added TFOR Animated

-Changed Halo 5 Datapads to Halo 5 Intel.

Edited by BaconShelf
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

Update 15/01/2016 - the 'I dislike Halo 5 and forgot about this list' edition

-Added Shadow of Intent to it's place (It's great go read it)

-Added Escalation to it's place (It's bad don't read it)

-Added the Escalation/ Initiation Compendium #1 to upcoming material

-Added TFoR graphic novel compendium to upcoming material (If you never read the book or comic, get this. Don't waste your money on the POS known as the animated series)

• 2 months later...

Update 23/03/2016 - Ayy Lmao

-Moved New Blood to novels because **** you physical>digital

-Added Tales from Slipspace to upcoming

-Added the novel listed on Amazon as an unnamed Halo title (We know jack all about it)

-Renamed TFORA to The Butchery of Reach: Animated because that's what it was.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

Alright, to be frank, I don't think I'm going to be updating this list ever again. I utterly despise Halo 5 and everything about it, and having done some critical thinking/ reflection on the more recent Halo media, I can't say I've enjoyed much of it to anywhere near the level I enjoyed the CE-Reach games/ books/ comics.

In short, Halo 5 has completely killed my interest in the Halo franchise and it seems silly to do a lore list thingy for a franchise I don't follow. So if anyone else wants to continue this reference (Copy the OP and make a new thread or something), feel free. Chances are I won't be updating it any longer.

Sorry 'bout that.

Alright, to be frank, I don't think I'm going to be updating this list ever again. I utterly despise Halo 5 and everything about it, and having done some critical thinking/ reflection on the more recent Halo media, I can't say I've enjoyed much of it to anywhere near the level I enjoyed the CE-Reach games/ books/ comics.

In short, Halo 5 has completely killed my interest in the Halo franchise and it seems silly to do a lore list thingy for a franchise I don't follow. So if anyone else wants to continue this reference (Copy the OP and make a new thread or something), feel free. Chances are I won't be updating it any longer.

Sorry 'bout that.

Sad news. So you haven't looked at the newest Halo Wars 2 Vidoc then?

Also I'll tend to this.  

• 2 months later...

Sad news. So you haven't looked at the newest Halo Wars 2 Vidoc then?

Also I'll tend to this.  

You can use the following thread on Waypoint that I update regularly. Its a list of all legally available sources of Halo Lore. With a section dedicated to all the canon marketing.

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/db05ce78845f4120b062c50816008e5d/topics/the-halo-story-and-where-to-find-it-v2/8f484bd8-b3f8-4e98-b5dc-8023ffac4e1a/posts

• Like 1