Please read 343

Jhorse02

I really like the direction you are heading with no bloom, however it does need tweaked a bit. The pistol and dmr shoot way to fast and make it more spamming then skill. One thing I believe would fix this is making the dmr timed to where u can only pull so fast like the br was. Make the dmr a 4 hs kill and make the timing to where 4 headshots timed would take the exact same time as 5 headshots with the current setting. And the speed the magnum shoots seems quick also but the dmr is my main worry. I really like the bleed through damage and I can't wait to pull off killtacks like the halo 2 days. Bloom was a good idea I guess but with the natural lag in online games it was more of a mess than anything. Bloom also took those amazing moments we used to get in halo games and turned it into a spam and pray instead of a skillful player taking out 2 to 3 people with precision headshots while having low shields. I loved practicing all day on my headshooting and bloom took that away. Thanks 4 ur time.

It's good how it is now. No bloom. Headshots are fine. This TU will fix most things. Now STFU and GTFO.

This is 343industries.org right??? Everyone is entitled to their own opinion WITHOUT unnecessary critisism. Should have stopped at "This TU will fix most things."

"Now STFU and GTFO." = Bad representation of this site and abuse of member status (trusted member). :thumbdown:

To OP: I do see your argument but give the TU a chance, beta hopper coming soon with more playlist options.