10 Years Later: Halo 2.

10 Years Later: Halo 2.

Source website: http://pixelcritique.com/?p=703

Paragraph taken from: http://pixelcritique.com :   Halo 2 is beyond the realm of logical perception for those who experienced it firsthand. Its release was arguably the most anticipated ever at the time, and for an entire generation of gamers may very well be the last time the arrival of a single game felt like Christmas morning.

My opinions and questions:

1.Very nice Article to read.

2.Excellent work on the Screenshots.

3. I wonder how long it took the Editor to think about this?

4.Fantastic website.

5. I wonder if there will be any special Halo 2 toys coming out this year for the 10 year Anniversary?

6. Will it be true that there will be a Halo 2 Anniversary game?

7. I like how to screenshots are right in the middle of the Article.

8. I wonder if there will be a part 2 of this Article?

9. I wonder if we will ever see more videos of Halo 2?

10. I wonder if the editor did this Article last night or during other months?

11. I also wonder if the Editor and writer will post more Screenshots of Halo 2.

Screenshots from the Article.

[/b]

1788649-halo_2_xbox_screenshot_big-e1396

In this picture it looks a player shot a Rocket into the Air with the Rocket Launcher.

2490218-6292609026-41068-e1396375207715.

In this Screenshot it looks like the Elite wants to jump down using his Energy Sword and kill the Spartan which is in cross fire with the Sniper.

562116_20070411_screen044-e1396375361907

Drones firing at Marines and also Needles from the Needle Rifle, also to the right side you can see the Brute Gun.

h2_mp_02-e1396375300710.jpeg

Red Team Versus Blue Team killing each other while a Red Spartan is looking at the lift as a Blue Spartan is in it. Also a Red Spartan dying before he could use the Needle Rifle. Also Blue Spartans on top looking at the Red Spartans.

• 3 months later...

I agree with this article. Its hard to objectively critique this game. It single handily laid out the foundations for online gaming we know of today like Call of Duty. It was the the first of its kind to revolutionize how we game on the consoles. Its campaign mode offered a deeper look into the story of the franchise as well, and really set up the future of the Halo universe that we have. In otherwords, Halo 2 was a gamechanger for not only the franchise, but for the entire gaming industry.

Looking back on it now however, the game does have some serious flaws. But I think a lot of the good that came from that game inevitably overshadowed its shortcomings. Yet, if that game were released today, its hard to believe it could go in one end and out the other without getting ripped to pieces. Perhaps because it was the first of its kind it gets a pass. Or maybe our standards for quality or fine tuning were much much lower back then. Either way, the game will always hold a special place in my memories when I was in my teen. And to me it will always be a great game.

• Like 1