Just Bought Halo 4 and I Love it

natsukirei

hey guys

I just wanted to say that i just got halo 4. and i absolutely love it :3 great work 343i!!. i dont get what all the fuss is about to be honest

But then again. im not a die hard halo fan. ive only just started the halo series and i begun with reach a phew weeks ago. so im a "newcomer" and i dont understand the old player's and older game's

But from my point of view. i love halo 4, i love the convenience of weapon loadouts. i love the customization, i love the story, and i love the graphics and gameplay

The only issue ive had so far. was abit of framerate drop on exile by the bridge when things got really heavy. grenades, rockets, vehicles etc

But besides that. its been a really smooth experience. no lag in single player, no frame drops, everything has been great

• Like 2

You should get acquainted with the rest of the series between Halo Reach and Halo 4 if you can. Each one has their own quirks, something that makes them unique from the rest aside from different campaigns. Personally my favourites are Halo 2 and 3, but forge mode in Halo 4 blows the rest out of the water so I'm often building on there. :hrhr: