Would you like to see these make a come back in Halo 5?

Ghost Recon

Like for example True Skill on the playlists that you play like Halo 2 and Halo 3 had on the rank playlists like for example Swat, MLG.

Also they should add Invasion as a playlist since a lot of people miss playing it a lot. Since it was a pretty good playlist to play in Halo Reach.

Also I would like to see Rocket Race as permanent playlist in Halo 5.

Also I would like to see Firefight in Halo 5 as well since that was a Cool and Gnarly playlist to play to.

Also I would like to see Spartan Ops 2.0 also in Halo 5 and continue from the last mission from Spartan Ops from Halo 4.

I am just going to reel off a bunch of points that I am certain that a lot of people would agree with (hopefully):

- Halo Reach gameplay (blended with Halo 3); an actual respectable time to kill your opponent, the recoil from your weapons (I know I will get flamed for this, but the whole attraction that the Halo games gave off was the fact it was not real at all, and the controls were as you expected, this is what gave it's identity and singled itself from the likes of Call of Duty). This is also along with the actual Reach graphics that look bold and exciting, which is something that Halo 4 lacked. Everything seems to just blend into itself for Halo 4. Reach' gameplay was fun due to the exaggerated effects that reminded you that you were playing a cartoon game, Halo 4 seemed to serious and machine-like.

- Customising the armour and actually being able to notice it during gameplay.

- Remove the drop in-drop out concept when in games, that's one thing that really did bug me. 

- Load outs are unnecessary and gave an unfair advantage, because grenades such as 'sticky' were, in my eyes, seen as a powerful grenade and worth going out of your way to get one. Same with the smaller weapons like plasma pistol, which again was good for the 'noob combo' that I myself and probably a lot of people use too to kill your opponents quickly, and the fact that we are able to choose this as our first load out kind of defeats the point of finding the plasma pistol to give yourself that advantage. The armour effects don't bother me. 

- Although Halo 4's campaign was extremely fun and enjoyable, it was too short and I completed it in no time. 

P.S, please change Master Chief back to the default look, e.g. Halo 1, 2, 3 and Reach.

• Like 1