Halo 5 related Articles.

Ghost Recon

Halo What Can We Expect from Halo on the Xbox One.

Halo’s future looks bright—especially with the promise of Halo 5 and 6. But with a new generation of gaming comes new expectations. Based on its previous work on Halo 4, the development team at 343 Industries should be prepared to deliver another blockbuster title.

Although Halo games were originally developed by Bungie, 343 industries proved that it could build upon Bungie’s strong foundation. Halo 4, the first series game developed by Bungie, grossed over $300 million during launch week. More than four million copies have been sold to date. In Halo 4, 343 Industries introduced Halo Infinity Multiplayer and new weapons such as the scattershot. The developers also created gorgeous stages as well, from Ragnarok to Exile.

If Halo 4 looked stunning on the Xbox 360, then the Xbox One version of its sequel should mesmerize the eyes. Theater mode could allow gamers to snap superb visuals. And with the forge editor, gamers could create memorable maps that look even better.

But looks aren’t everything. Developers should improve multiplayer gameplay too.

Halo 4’s multiplayer experience is an incredible one. In fact, over one thousand people are playing War Games as I write these words. But 343 Industries could still make Halo’s multiplayer experience better. Diverse stages, as well as new missions, weapons, armor, and enemies will likely help Halo 5 to take multiplayer mode to new heights once more.

The human-covenant wars of Halo are Microsoft’s key to taking a lead in the current-gen console war. Halo games could be the deciding factor for more and more gamers who will choose between Xbox One and PS4. And with Bungie’s much-anticipated Destiny set to release this year for PS4, Microsoft certainly needs to play defense.

They say that the best defense is good offense. Halo games are the Xbox One’s system slam dunk.

Halo 5: Release Date & Pre-Order Details From Amazon.com
[/b

it was revealed that Microsoft has indevelopment a tipple-A Halo game for the Xbox One, being developed by 343 Industries; makers of Halo 4.Recently.

Microsoft has gone on record saying Halo Xbox One is their most important IP. With the current momentum of the PS4, a Halo announcement is good news for the Xbox One. 343 Industries has been hiring top Halo players, likely to play test there build of the game, in an attempt to prefect the multiplayer features.

Today Amazon released a list of games available for pre-order, one of which being Halo 5, or Halo Next. The Box shows the Halo logo with no number or sub text, and a release date of December 31, 2014.

343 Industries did say the game would be releasing in 2014, however, a December 31, 2014 is pretty much 2015 if that's a valid release date. For now you can pre-order your copy by clicking the box art above. We will stay connected to what's going on in the Halo universe, so keep checking back with us.

Very Interesting and Informative Articles to read about Halo 5, also I hope it is called Halo 5.

Microsoft dropped the ball (then it rolled down a hill into a crevice) with the XBox One, ever since E3 I've heard a LOT of Halo players saying that they weren't buying the XBox One and decided to leave the Halo saga; some saying they'll just watch Let's Plays, others saying they'll just cut all ties with it, even me at one point I was ready to just up and leave (as much as I didn't want to). The XBox One, at the end of the day, is a s*** console and made to watch tv on (it's been marketed as that since it was announced). Will I be buying an XBox One?; Yes, after a long time of thinking it through (took a month or two) I've decided that even though the XBox One is the crappiest console to date (I.M.O.) I love Halo enough to buy the Console. But to be honest, that's all the XBox will be used for, if I'm not playing Halo it'll be collecting dust. Although the Console sucks, I fully believe that Halo 5 will be AMAZING, I know I'll love Halo 5 as much as I've loved the rest.

and as for the date, everything not out yet (for preorder) is marked for December 31 of the year it's said to be released on (unless the release date has been announced to the public). I've been an avid amazon customer for a long time and seen it on a LOT of games.

-P.S. sorry for the mini rant I just had to get that off my chest. Lol. For anybody who's main console will be an XBox One, I totally respect your choice and can't wait to play Halo with you :)