Big Things In 2014 PSA

Snipe MD

Hey everybody, It's me, SNIP3m101 here and, despite how misleading the title might have been, I'm going to tell you guys about some new Machinima-related projects in our community.

January 10: Our youtube channel, "101 productions" will be up and running. We will be posting all our videos, as well as any other mixed media in that location.

January 13: For all of the fans of the 2008 counter strike series, The Leet World, Three days after the start of the youtube page we will post the Re-mastered, Re-edited version of the complete season 1 of the show, entitled, "The Leet World: Special Edition", with added sound effects, scenes, and at the end, we will reveal the teaser trailer to our newest halo machinima project, The Marathon Men, which will be on youtube in early March.

January 17: Depending on the response of the youtube community, as well as you guys here at 343i forum, we will Post the Re-mastered and Re-edited version of the second and final season of The Leet World, Also entitled "The Leet World Season 2: Special Edition"

January 20: We will post the theatrical trailer for "The Marathon Men", which will show a few scenes, as well as the final release date.

Besides that, we here on the forums hope you come down to see us on youtube in January, And If you wan't to see the original version of The Leet World, Go to www.smoothfewfilms.com, but until then, Have a T.E.A Day!

Merry Christmas,

SNIP3m101 & Mr. Whuppopotamus

(P.S: 101 productions is not affiliated with Smoothfewfilms or The Leet World. Used with permission. All rights Reserved.)