War games map pass

StormyNights91

Hi

I used to own the limited edition Halo 4,it was AWESOME!!! But earlier this year my house got broken into and all my games and console got stolen :( I have now tried playing the 'normal' version only to find that it wants me to download the war games map pass for $32.95. I had the limited edition I had all the maps and downloads already? Please help I don't want to pay that much for something I already have

Are you using the same account? 

Also, check to see if you have a recent download list, the map packs should be there. Otherwise, There should be a redownload option under the map packs. However, it may be that the download policy has changed, so that you can only download it to one console. I don't think that is the case, but You have to have that old account that used the code in the first place.

Provided you're using the same gamertag as the one that the War Games Pass was registered to, you should be able to get all of your DLC back without paying anythign extra. To do this, you'll need to transfer your licenses to your new console:

• Sign in as normal
  • Go to the 'Settings' menu
  • Go to the 'Accounts' menu
  • Find the 'Billing Options' section, and select 'License Transfer'

This will update all of your DLC so that it's now registered to your new console: from there, all you need to do is open up your download history and re-download everything you lost.

• Like 2