Modded Gametypes bannable? plz help

Cloverfreeze

I was with my friend in a party and we were in a custom game and he started up this game type called Mini Swat, I joined the game and we were small and when we died the guns were big. I didn't know about this. I left the game immediately knowing that modding is bannable for xbox live and considering I just payed $70 for a year of xbox live and just created this account, I'm on a live chat with them and they said I'm all good on there side, I just have to talk to the game devs because my friend said that he downloaded it off of the file browser when he went onto Game types and typed in "mod" as the tag. So please tell me I can't get banned and/or that that game type is allowed as it does not edit exp or anything, it just makes you small. I am so worried so please help me.

About five months ago, 343 Industries updated some of the playlists in Matchmaking to include a modded gametype called 'Mini Slayer', which is basically just a Slayer variant with much smaller Spartans. As this is a mod directly approved by 343 Industries and actually playable in Matchmaking, any gametypes with very very small player models should be perfectly safe.

My account hasn't been banned for possessing Race or Infection, both of which are modded gametypes. If you have modded gametypes available for download on your file share, you run a much higher risk of getting the banhammer.

As for this mini gametype, you won't get banned for playing it or downloading it. Just be wary of having it on your file share. Otherwise, it's no problem. Heck, Mini Slayer is an integral part of my "Portal Tower" map!