DLC Playlist

Ranger Intel

I have season pass and I have all the maps in Halo 4. This means that I should have the right to play on those maps online in multiplayer, apparently I can't.

Many people are annoyed because there is no playlist for map packs anymore. They used to put one every week for each map pack. One week would be Crimson, the next would be Majestic, and the one after that would be Castle.The cycle continues. 343 don't do this anymore. Why? I'm sure we all would like to play the maps that we liked, that we payed for, in multiplayer. The only way to do that now is to be in a lobby that includes everyone having all the dlc. Even then it is hard to fin a map. Will 343 ever bring back these DLC playlists? If yes, when? I'm also curious about them doing it with other Halos like Halo 3 or Halo Reach.

• Like 1

I have season pass and I have all the maps in Halo 4. This means that I should have the right to play on those maps online in multiplayer, apparently I can't.

Many people are annoyed because there is no playlist for map packs anymore. They used to put one every week for each map pack. One week would be Crimson, the next would be Majestic, and the one after that would be Castle.The cycle continues. 343 don't do this anymore. Why? I'm sure we all would like to play the maps that we liked, that we payed for, in multiplayer. The only way to do that now is to be in a lobby that includes everyone having all the dlc. Even then it is hard to fin a map. Will 343 ever bring back these DLC playlists? If yes, when? I'm also curious about them doing it with other Halos like Halo 3 or Halo Reach.

in team slayer you can find the majestic maps but for castle and crimson you cant play on so far (that I know of)

I have doubts for halo 3 and Reach, but for halo 4, they really need to do that. It's starting to bug me that I never could see those maps, but the community maps show up ALL the time.

True, they might not bother with Halo 3 and Halo Reach.

in team slayer you can find the majestic maps but for castle and crimson you cant play on so far (that I know of)

Yeah but I'm talking about a playlist specifically for DLC map packs.

• 2 weeks later...

I agree. I think it's a complete slap in the face to charge people for new maps and not offer any chance to play them. The chances of you landing in a lobby where everybody has the dlc maps is probably like less than 1% and then factor in the possible maps you could get and your chance of playing a dlc map is like 0. I am so mad that I spent $30 on these maps that I have yet to play ONCE in matchmaking. This isn't 2006 when everybody on your friends list was playing halo and you could play custom games. The amount of people playing has VASTLY dropped, yet to reward the people still playing, they charge us more money for maps and provide them in matchmaking never. MAKE A DLC PLAYLIST ... IT'S COMMON SENSE and the decent thing to do.

• Like 1

I agree. I think it's a complete slap in the face to charge people for new maps and not offer any chance to play them. The chances of you landing in a lobby where everybody has the dlc maps is probably like less than 1% and then factor in the possible maps you could get and your chance of playing a dlc map is like 0. I am so mad that I spent $30 on these maps that I have yet to play ONCE in matchmaking. This isn't 2006 when everybody on your friends list was playing halo and you could play custom games. The amount of people playing has VASTLY dropped, yet to reward the people still playing, they charge us more money for maps and provide them in matchmaking never. MAKE A DLC PLAYLIST ... IT'S COMMON SENSE and the decent thing to do.

...I couldn't have put it better myself. ;) If I want to play them it has to be online with randoms, not many friends have Halo and all the DLC. Good post. :)

well...i had an awsome post but it get deleted before i could finish it

why cant 343 make rotational dlc playlists? halo 3 made all but about 2 or 3 playlists dlc required, halo reach added a dlc section just for the dlc, yet halo 4 can only make them in a few playlists or in featured rotations. we paid them our money for maps we get to play in custom and forge

• Like 1

well...i had an awsome post but it get deleted before i could finish it

why cant 343 make rotational dlc playlists? halo 3 made all but about 2 or 3 playlists dlc required, halo reach added a dlc section just for the dlc, yet halo 4 can only make them in a few playlists or in featured rotations. we paid them our money for maps we get to play in custom and forge

Exactly! Why don't they do this? Are they just not bothered?

Sorry because I didn't get to see your awesome post. ;)