Killer Instinct on Xbox One – 15+ Minutes of Gameplay

Ghost Recon

Killer Instinct on Xbox One – 15+ Minutes of Gameplay.

http://www.gamingtruth.com/2013/10/27/killer-instinct-xbox-one-15-minutes-gameplay/

Killer Instinct on Xbox One – 15+ Minutes of Gameplay.

This past week, Major Nelson had a major event in the sunshine state. The Xbox One Tour: Road to Launch made it’s way to Orlando, FL, where I got to be among hundreds of my gaming brethren hoping to get a chance to play the Xbox One before it officially starts hitting stores in preparation for the launch on the 22nd of November. Unfortunately, not everyone got the chance to play the games, with many gamers leaving empty-handed.

With the tour over by the matter of a couple of days, imagine my surprise when I went back to the Mall of Millenia and found the custom Xbox One Killer Instinct cabinet still available? So I did what any excited gamer would: I recorded some video for you all to check out!

It’s not perfect, and there’s a bunch of glare that I couldn’t remove, but it’s what I’ve got. Here’s hoping you enjoy it!

Wow that is a Sweet and Excellent video to watch since the video is 15 minutes long and it is about Killer Instinct. Also to watch the video you have to click on the link that is on top on here. Also I think that the game will be Cool and Epic to play because there will be new characters and old characters from the original Killer Instinct video games. Also I like the graphics and sound to.