Ready to Follow the Creed But Live a Pirates Life?

Onsokumaru

Aye ship mates tis true, only a few days left till we set sail to a virtual world of adventure. We will follow the code of the Assassins but we will live life a Pirates! Mark Your Calendars, tell your Shipmates that on October 29th we set Sail to ASSASSINS CREED 4!!!!!!!!!!

post-74520-0-41252200-1382807602_thumb.jpg

At first the Assassin's Creed games were essentially the same thing but they made some incremental innovations as they made the newer games like added multiplayer and new abilities, weapons, crafts, but you really start to see the evolution in the games as they go on because they always progress and never are prequels so everything you could do in the previous games, you can do in the later ones and anything you used to have to learn or earn, is already known. This game is going to bring another amazing aspect to the Assassin's Creed franchise. The Privateer missions were really fun when I played them but I had no idea that that would be the direction the next game would be heading in when I first got Assassin's Creed III. It's going to be top notch.

By the way, if you couldn't tell, huge AC fan.

• Like 1

At first the Assassin's Creed games were essentially the same thing but they made some incremental innovations as they made the newer games like added multiplayer and new abilities, weapons, crafts, but you really start to see the evolution in the games as they go on because they always progress and never are prequels so everything you could do in the previous games, you can do in the later ones and anything you used to have to learn or earn, is already known. This game is going to bring another amazing aspect to the Assassin's Creed franchise. The Privateer missions were really fun when I played them but I had no idea that that would be the direction the next game would be heading in when I first got Assassin's Creed III. It's going to be top notch.

By the way, if you couldn't tell, huge AC fan.

I haven't played AC for I while. I think ACVI is going to be a great game though. I've finished AC revelations, AC brotherhood and ACII. Great games. :)