haloman 2

hey you guys. i know we are all gamers here, but any ways i was curious how many of you have had or have steam right now and what games you have. I have team fortrwss 2 (i love that one and play it every week for hours on end) then i have interstellar marines (which is pre alpha but is so much fun as it is already) and just cause 2 and just cause and dragons prophet which is a lot like world of warcraft and set up a lot like it. so for whoever has steam tell me which games you have and play

I have steam, I think it's a great program. You have all your games with you, no matter where you go to! I have 24 games on it.  Cod mw 2 and 3, city xl 2011/2012, dirt 2 and 3. Skyrim, Gta 4, portal and portal 2, spore, test driving ultimited 2, splinter cell conviction/double agent/ blacklist, Tomb raider and AC 3. But most of the time I just play halo..

• Like 1

I have steam, I think it's a great program. You have all your games with you, no matter where you go to! I have 24 games on it.  Cod mw 2 and 3, city xl 2011/2012, dirt 2 and 3. Skyrim, Gta 4, portal and portal 2, spore, test driving ultimited 2, splinter cell conviction/double agent/ blacklist, Tomb raider and AC 3. But most of the time I just play halo..

awsome my friend sent me AC 3 but i cant seem to find it in my gifts section. it doesnt show up. but technically i have that now

I have steam and I play Team Fortress 2 and Payday 2 on it.

we should get online sometime. my steam account is toxicbotto117