Quicksilver

by Chronmeister

Optimal Player Count: 8-16

Supported Gametypes: Slayer, KOTH, Extraction

Ordnance: OS, Sniper Rifle, Sticky Det., Scattershot, SAW

Other weapons placed on map: Needler x2, DMR, Light Rifle, Carbine, AR, Storm Rifle, Frag G's, Pulse G's, Plasma G's

v1lh.jpg

pxbz.jpg

09n6.jpg

i07s.jpg

r8et.jpg

z3cr.jpg

cmrp.jpg

kiza.jpg

ba3x.jpg

6cec.jpg

Download it Here<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

I still have a lot of testing to do so if anyone gets in a lobby send me an invite. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

• Like 1

Love the name, love the map, you get a like from me

Thanks. I have already updated my FS with a much cleaner version. Top purple is now much more accessible. I added a teleporter and simplified the jump ups as well. A few other adjustments were made as well including adding a roof and walls to red base.

• Like 1

Played this during the FCCGN. To be honest, the map was pretty...meh. I'm not saying it's a bad map. Far from that. I just don't see any lasting value in it. Looks like a really generic Forge Island map unlike Deliverance.

However, I do admire how you have a third level and it didn't break the map. You actually pulled the third level thing off pretty well. It wasn't too overpowered and there were just enough routes to get there.

I personally liked where the Rockets spawned. Very risk vs reward oriented. But I do think that the Rockets spawn a little too fast.

There were also some areas in the map that barely saw action. I don't remember which ones though.