My Halo 5 Main Menu idea/concept

Hello everyone, my name is Oracle of Destiny528 (or TYR528). I am new to this forum: so if this idea happens to be one of yours, let me know in the comments section. 

I hope you enjoy it; leave any comments!

Main Menu

The main menu will be similar to the concept main menu on youtube: Halo 5: Campaign menu. We will first start with the credits before the menu starts up: It will start up the music "Axios" OST from Halo 4: Forward unto Dawn (that music will stay until the menu starts up), it will show the logos of Microsoft studios and 343 Industries, but not like their normal way: it will show Microsoft Studios's logo flash like it is reflecting a sunlight; after that it will show 343 industries logos with the same specifications. With the Title screen, The Halo 5 logo will be silver, the music will be the Halo 5 soundtrack Never Forget (that exact version), the Spartan in the Title Screen will be replaced by the Master Chief in a heroic stance (his right hand holding the mysterious chip from the E3 trailer glowing bright green; his left hand holds the Battle Rifle) on a black black background with the Ark with a Halo Ring orbiting it, a UNSC/Nova Covenant led by the UNSC Infinity (I will explain the Nova Covenant in the Campaign factions post) Fleet exchanging fire with the Loyalist Covenant/Storm Covenant led by the Ur-Didact's new Forerunner ship (I will specify this ship in a later post) in the distance. For the actual main menu (the Halo 5 Soundtrack Never Forget is still on and the background of the title screen will be there still be there ): It will have these options: (Because you are starting) Start solo campaign, Campaign, Matchmaking, Firefight, Forge, and Theater. If go to the Start Solo Campaign: you should already know how this works, 

For the Campaign tab: It show at the left the campaign level picture (taking up the top left of the screen; a thin-blue screen will show you the network you are on at the moment). At the left it will show you your party in the top-right box, in the middle-right box: it will show you your online friends, and at the bottom-right box: it will show you your offline friends. At the bottom left is going to be a blue box with these tabs: Start Campaign, missions, Difficulty, and Skulls (showing how many you have to use); if you click the Start campaign tab, that is pretty much self-explained; if you click the missions tab: it will show you all the missions (which I will explain it in a later post), when you click one of the missions: it will show you the Rally points of that missions ;if you click the Difficulty tab, it shows you the 4 difficulties with their descriptions; if you click the skulls tab it shows you the skulls in a Halo Reach style, each skull has a lock sign in front of it, showing that it is locked until you unlock it by two ways (which I will explain it in the skulls post).

For the Multiplayer tab, I will leave this to you guys in the comments.

For the Firefight tab, it will be in a Halo Reach style, but the background will be like the Halo 5 Leaked Game Screenshots, Weapons & Concept Arts HD!! video's picture when it was on 1:38; replace the ODSTs with Spartans, the one in cover

will have a Sniper Rifle, the one standing will have a Railgun, and the last one will be sitting on a Cobra (replaced the warthog in the picture) with an M7S (or known as the Halo 3: ODST SMG) by his side. The menu music will be the Halo 5 OST-Finish This Fight. The Firefight menu will be similar to Halo 3: ODST version.

For the Forge Tab: the menu will be almost exactly like the Halo Reach Forge menu, but the background will be a large desert on the Ark.

For the Theater tab: it is also almost exactly like the Halo Reach Theater menu, but the background is a computer terminal aboard the UNSC Infinity.

So this is my Main Menu idea, so if you like it: tell me. I will come with a post later.