Help! My Halo 2 isn't working!

Frostfog

Hello everyone. My halo 2 disc isn't working =(. I have an Xbox 360 slim with a 320 gb hard drive and I got the Halo 2 limited collectors edition for my birthday. I want to play it badly but when I put the disc in it says: The game couldn't start. Try downloading it again. For more help visit Xbox.xom/support.

But I can't download it because I've got it on disc! It doesn't make any sense! Please help!

WAIT A SEC The Xbox 360 slim can't play original Xbox games? I am pretty sure they removed that feature when the slim came out much like the PS3 slim removed backwards comparability. You're out of luck man just play it on PC or play it on a older 360. Anyways getting Halo 2 limited edition must have been hard. I have one of those bad boys such a nice case  :laughing: But I highly reccommend getting Halo 2 Vista and playing it on PC. You can actually play Halo 2 online with Halo 2 Vista, and you get achievements for your xbox live account and theres mods!