Please, trying to get in contact with any 343 member who was working the TORONTO Halo 4 Launch Event!

jcanna1

Hello, I have a small issue that I would like to clarify and I would like to get in contact with someone for 343 who was involved or partially involved with the Halo 4 Launch Parties, specifically the one in Toronto.

I was lucky enough to be one of the two winners of a Halo4 Xbox360, along with other things. At midnight when they gave me and the other winners the prizes, my information was taken down and I was told I would be contacted.

I know that this is many months later after the event, but this has recently been on my mind and I am curious about why I was never contacted, and why I was given some of the prizes, but never recieved the Xbox.

If i can get in contact with any members of 343 who are involved in events coordination, or contests/prizes that would be fantastic!

(I still have my halo VIP card, along with the other prizes if you need to see that I was in fact a winner, however i cannot find the photos of the event that I was told would be posted online, which would show me on stage with 343 members)

Thank you,
Joe