Halo 5 trailer thoughts.

I<3Grunts

Halo 5s trailer was in my opinion suprising and unexpected. nobody thought cheif was in that robe and the battle (Or self made) damage raise alot of fuss, but let us go deeper and harder, nobody really notices the five in the clouds or shaded into the sand at the end. what about those giant spikes in the distance? did that remind you of those spikes at the beginning of the H3 Level cortana cough-high-cough-charity-cough-ark. or maybe a moon of reach or sangheilios, instalation 01 or 03? and lastly has cheif gone rogue and has the song demons by imaginedragons playing in that mark VI helmet. half these questions have already been asked but my question is weres the DIDACT!

• Like 1

His surroundings are believed to be The Arc. The UrDidact was probably transported wherever the Portal was guided, but I do not believe he's dead. I'm more interested in the IsoDidact making a return, since he saw things differently that the UrDidact. The giant robot-bird thing that arises before Chief is most likely a Forerunner Seeker, a combat flight module used by Forerunners in war; I believe it's protecting one of Mendicant Bias' shards, which is what Chief is searching for to resurrect Cortana, since Mendicant Bias also was once a Metastable A.I.

• Like 2

i like both of your ideas, and i did also notice the halo 5 in the clouds and sand. I honestly believe they are on the one forerunner planet that shoots down ships and is the only thing there. it was used back in the flood forrunner war to defend the forrunners from the flood and it can shoot down ships in slipspace. it had a fatal error during that time and now shoots all ships when they fly by, it happened to the covenant and human in the covenant and human war. so this is just what i think personally, but i could be wrong easily. 

and one little thing and pointer, did any of you see pride rock in the back ground of the trailer?

• 3 months later...

I saw a comment on a YouTube video, which was kind of interesting. They said they thought that the big forerunner phoenix could be Cortana, made from the rest of the Didacts ship, because at the end of Halo 4 she says the rest of here is down at his ship. It sounds crazy but it was a pretty cool idea. I doubt that is what it is though.

• Like 1