Hi there...

VivaLaJam26

Hi guys,

I just thought I'd find a new place to talk about halo, the waypoint forums have become a horrible haven of with 'trigger happy' moderators.

A little about myself:

I'm a big halo fan, have been since halo 2. I like some of the new additions added to the series, I'm not one of those fans that wants it just like CE days.

Been a member of bungie.net since '06 then moved to waypoint but felt the site wasn't really that good for community or feedback (seriously, how has there not been a big team skirmish update yet?). Their moderators are too keen to dish out the ban hammer as well.

Here is an image of my spartan, I'm very traditional when it comes to the look of my guy...

halo_armour_timeline_by_vivalajam26-d5os

• Like 1

Hey mate, welcome to these Forums. You will find that these are nothing like Waypoint, our moderation team is fantastic. You seem to have the same idea as me for armour, although i never had the Credits to buy it in Reach lol. Anyway, welcome the Community Forums. i know that you will love it here.