didnt get halo 4 unlock code before november 20th even tho i played

halolover98

hey guys i have a problem i pre ordered halo 4, when i got it i noticed it had a 2 day Xbox live trial. i put the code in and fired up the game and started playing war games with a friend on the 18th and 19th. yesterday i told my friend i was getting a 3 moth member ship this week and was gonna try to get all the armors he then told me that if i played it before November 20th i should of gotten a code thing for all the armor sets like he did. i went online and checked my email and there was nothing then i checked my messages on Xbox and guess what? nothing i went to Google and there were about 2,000 results saying that if u play before November 20th u should of got a code thing. i never got mine. could someone please help me?

First, trials do not allow you any special event codes or anything else that you get for playing on a certain date or doing a certain thing.

Second, the unlock codes that were sent out in November are no longer needed, as everyone can get those specializations once you hit level 50. There should now be ten options instead of two.

• Like 1

i had the same problem. i pre-ordered halo 4 and got a code for some armor. i never was told about the code until i noticed a new message from XBL with a few codes. i forgot what they did but i believe they unlocked all specializations before they hit 50 (there was more than just wetwork and operator, but they were locked)

everyone can get those specializations once you hit level 50

answered there