halo taking longer to load today?

Trifle10

today i got on and signed in like normal. when i load up halo 4, it starts out with a 5 min "crash" (when pushed the guide button you can hear the sound but the guide didnt appear). after crash mode, it loaded up. i then get to the start menu and wait about twice as long for "checking dlc content data" to finish

i then go to matchmaking and search in action sack and notice my nat is moderate, which has never happened since its always open. i then start my first match which really seemed to favor me since i went 31k 10d

anyone else having longer load times?

Everyone has had half hour 'Checking DLC data"

It said something to me about syncing cloud storage which never happens usually so that may be it. It's definitely on 343/ Microsofts end though.

cloud storage syncing takes longer with the more content you had. i havent been home most of the day so i couldnt have checked. i may play some tommorrow and see how things are

turns out that an internet releated problem caused it. eariler, halo loaded up normally

Edited by Trifle10