Capture the Flag

kowloon

When holding the flag you get a magnum when its being carried. So one of my friends' doesn't play halo 4 any more because of this one reasons. If 343 puts in the juggling the flag in halo 5 for just CTF instead of having a magnum it will bring more people back playing halo once again. And in Infinity CTF you get the magnum.

343 members "YOU JUST GATTA LIESTEN" and if know one knows what I'm talking about please tell me

none of us are "343 members" here, this is just a community forum

Anyways, I think that having the magnum has made CTF more enjoyable for large amount of the community. It has always been quite boring to carry a flag being completely defenseless, so 343I wanted to improve the game for the flag carrier.

Flag juggling was never meant to be in halo. The flag was designed to simply be carried by a player, but juggling was a trick that happened to make the carrier move faster. Bungie didn't intended the gametype for juggling, it was something that fans did on their own

• Like 1