Halo: Rising Tides voice actors needed/ available!

BaconShelf

Rising Tides is a machinima I am creating. It is my first one and more of a test to see if I have it in me. Anyway, these are a few voice acting parts. If you would, just record the part you wish, save as an MP3(Will not be looked at if otherwise) and send it to me at [email protected]

Parts- UNSC

Colonel- : Marines. As many of you know, Archon patrols and supplies have been regularly hijacked, stolen and destroyed. We suspected the URF, but we did not know. We know know that the group responsible is a local militia, operating out of a previously abandoned Flood defense. 

Rebel Soldier(Lieutenant)-Sir! UNSC Falcons en route to our position. Numbers unknown but estimated to be high!

Rebel#1(Guard, only one line)-Hey, I think I saw something

Rebel #2(Likewise)- Really? Remember what happened las time? You wasted half our ammo on a sand dune. I think I’ll take a look at this one

Spartan- III(Name chosen by actor)- not much defense wise, just a couple of idiots arguing over a sniper. Coast looks clear for attack, ready when you are.

Spartan- III Squad Leader- Good, radio command, bring in VTOLs, Echo can begin infiltration.

This list will be updated with time as more parts are needed to be filled. I have the role of the rebel Insurgent Leader.

Any questions? Ask them here! ^.^

• Like 3