M45T3RCH33F5 N3W J0URN3Y

TDM

Im going to start off a little story, While you the star of the forums must finish it. So here we go!!!!!!

One day on planet soap, MasterChief was depressed as he just lost his beloved A.I Cortana, As the camera zooms in, you see a picture on the wall of him and Cortana at some carnival they never went to, and pictures of dead covenant and forerunners they discovered in the zoo. As the screens pans onto MasterChief, You see a man on a couch, With his helmet on, a white tank top, A bottle of beer, a tub of glass-cream (The planet he is on was glassed, Which means no ice. LOL) and aside from that, he is  watching Spartans Hospital, and crying like a crazy bafoon who just ran over a car. His manager walks in "John, Get up! We need to make the next Halo title, and your just going to sit here and do this? We can just get another Cortana prop for the next Halo, Now GET UP!!!!! As Masterchief looks over he says, "But everyone says I suck without my Mark V Armor... OF COURSE I SUCK! I HAVENT WORN IT IN LIKE 12 YEARS! I MEAN IF YOU WANT ME HAVE FUN MAKING THESE GAMES, THEN ENCOURAGE ME TO HAVE FUN AND JUST DONT BE ALL LIKE [inaudible Mumbling] F*** YOU!!!" The rest of the story is in your hands now, Be creative, have fun with it! Have FUN!

• Like 1

After johns little fit he than gets so tired of that fing manager of his and gets his favorite shot gun...he than walked up to him, hey im tired of you and your fing suit! Than he points his shotgun at his managers head and pulls the trigger. Finally...Im gonna save the human race again without Cortana. But...whos the enemy? Camerea slowly starts coming close to Johns helmet...i know, ill create another flood infeastation!

But than relizes that he cant so he was sad :( but than he rememberd about the Didact! But inorder to get to the Didact he must have a space ship with slipstream space. So he stole the arbiters favorite ship and blamed it on some other guy and started another civile war between the Sangheili. He than killed the Didact and rememberd that the Librarian gave him powers...so John flew like super man into space with a bunch of boxes of cerial...To Be Continued... :awesome: 

After johns little fit he than gets so tired of that fing manager of his and gets his favorite shot gun...he than walked up to him, hey im tired of you and your fing suit! Than he points his shotgun at his managers head and pulls the trigger. Finally...Im gonna save the human race again without Cortana. But...whos the enemy? Camerea slowly starts coming close to Johns helmet...i know, ill create another flood infeastation!

But than relizes that he cant so he was sad :( but than he rememberd about the Didact! But inorder to get to the Didact he must have a space ship with slipstream space. So he stole the arbiters favorite ship and blamed it on some other guy and started another civile war between the Sangheili. He than killed the Didact and rememberd that the Librarian gave him powers...so John flew like super man into space with a bunch of boxes of cerial...To Be Continued... :awesome: 

You my friend are Masterchief himself! Your amazing. :thumbsup:

• Like 2