Looking to form a Forging team

gearedmah22

I'm by no means new to Halo Forge....I've forged in Reach and I have several maps in 4...I've worked with Ivory Knight quite a bit and helped get his map, Working Artillery, to top download in Reach.

I've also worked with RifleGaming in the past and helped him get several of his maps into top download.

One of my own maps got Spotlighted in Halo Forge Spotlight by DaItalian fish...I think it was Episode 6? It was under my other Gamertag, MickeyBattle.

Anyways...I have no problem creating and finishing maps on my own, but working with people like Ivory KNight has taught me that some of the best ideas come from having someone else to bounce ideas off of...so...if you're looking to Forge and want some help...if you'd like to join forces and start making some awesome maps...please feel free to hit me up!!

My gamertag is:       Gearedmah22

I have a bunch of maps in my FileShare, but that is by no means all of the maps that I have! I'm always working on something new...

Hope to hear from you!!