Back on Halo 4 (100th Video!!!)

DarkStorM

I know a lot of people on my channel will be surprised about this i myself am surprised too but yea i am back on that Halo 4 Grind. I know i have been negative about halo 4 but that was before the update i got rid of my halo 4 before the update. Even though the update was out i mean it was a good thing for the game and the community but wasn't really what i really needed to bring me back. Now that i found out that majority of the playlists have  power weapon re-spawn times, it basically all i needed to bring me back because the playlist that had those were Throwdown and doubles i think. I am definitely back now and going to stop being negative.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yr15JpGbd1s

• Like 2

Video was deleted by someone i don't know who so i re uploaded it for those of you that haven't seen it yet. Also its my 100th video so please be generous and give me your support by liking this video and subscribing and also mention me to your friends or people that you may know.