Halo 3: ODST Parody machinima (Voice Actors Needed!)

VinWarrior

I will be working on a variety of Parodies over the course of the next few years along with my main machinima, I can announce two here today, a Bioshock Infinite one, and a Halo 3: ODST one.

post-26953-0-05292700-1372638285.jpg

Cover is going to change, I will need people to voice act and to body, and right now I mainly need voice actors. The roles are listed below, it is a simple Parody machinima, with no real storyline, there is a plot, but a very whimsical one, :D Anyway, if it interests you to be in a Parody, sign up in the comments. I will send you the scripts once you sign up below and then email them to my google, which I will also tell you in the message.

Roles-

GS Buck- D-38 Boss

Rookie- -Sparky-

Romeo

Dare

Master Chief- BaconShelf

• Like 1

I would love to be in this. I can really be anything. Personally I would shot for being Rookie or Master Chief. But, on the other hand my voice may not be too deep to voice Master Chief.

Well, I am waiting on BaconShelf if he wants to voice MC cause a british MC is funny, it is a law... Maybe you can do Rookie, I will send you Rookie's lines, :D

Wait operator? That looks nothing like the ODST helm. AA or Recruit would be more fitting.....

Exactly, air assault or recruit, but if your looking at a specialization helmet then in my opinion, rouge looks most like odst... out of the specializations. but I think mostly air assault. your right.

Well here is my armour for an ODST-

Recruit helm

AA/ Orbital chest

Any shoulders

As well as black colours gives a nice look. An dim waiting on my lines.

I like it personally, I am still unsure, it may be a while before filming can begin, but I will send you the lines!

So have we decided what freakin helmet we are using for odst?

Hold your horses! We still need voice actors, :3