Team/Enemy CPU/Bots idea

OK so I would hope that I'm not the only one who would find this amusing. I feel like sometimes I'm getting worse at the game and need a touch up, weather its to prepare for a tournament or anything like that. What if there was a CPU practice mode that ranges from 1v1's to whatever the new player cap will be, for all team game types or free for all game types. You could be able to set their skill from easy to legendary.

This could also be taken to a more complex level. What if you could play just a couple of matches to literally create a CPU that mimics your play style, decision making etc... And choose to go against other of your friends CPUs or watch your CPUs verse each other! You could upload your CPU to a special file share for other people to practice against and send you back results. This could also be used for team games for all game types.

Guys I really put a lot of thought into this I would really appreciate your feedback on this, please and thank you. PS the first paragraph of this idea could be an offline feature also.

OK so I would hope that I'm not the only one who would find this amusing. I feel like sometimes I'm getting worse at the game and need a touch up, weather its to prepare for a tournament or anything like that. What if there was a CPU practice mode that ranges from 1v1's to whatever the new player cap will be, for all team game types or free for all game types. You could be able to set their skill from easy to legendary.

This could also be taken to a more complex level. What if you could play just a couple of matches to literally create a CPU that mimics your play style, decision making etc... And choose to go against other of your friends CPUs or watch your CPUs verse each other! You could upload your CPU to a special file share for other people to practice against and send you back results. This could also be used for team games for all game types.

Guys I really put a lot of thought into this I would really appreciate your feedback on this, please and thank you. PS the first paragraph of this idea could be an offline feature also.

That sounds pretty neat. I like it. It's like CoD's bots meet Drivatar.