A Halo 5 Idea

Spartan14I

I hoped I wound could probably make a Halo 5 idea that could be in the game.

It started like this, Master Chief or another special Spartan crash lands on a strange desert plant. As he walks around he finds a console, inside is Cortana. The Spartan with Cortana falls into a pit. It's to high to climb so his walks down a tunnel. About 6min later they find themselves inside a Flood hive. To be continued...

• Like 1

I never understood the obsession with the flood; I hated those levels. I think the flood had more significance in the Halo trilogy, not the Reclaimer. I also don't think they should bring Cortana back; I personally think it's a great way to shape the character of John-117  

1# I think halo 5 multiplayer should have larger maps

2# more unsc vehicles ( especially flying ones)

3# new game mode like mammoth against flying vehicles ( one team has a mammoth whit a driver ''not IA'' an they should defend it until reach an objective, against the other team who has lots of flying vehicles who wants to destructs the mammoth)

4# more weapons to create loadouts

5# more realistic driving ( the halo4's vehicles looks made of paper ) they should crash when hit walls

6# dynamics maps scenario, like snow, rain, earthquakes ( crashable walls would be nice too...

7# more players to btb