The Future of Halo...

Dear 343 Industries,

I, tHe UnDeAd 56 and my 2 good friends, Mr DC18, and bigcheeser97 have come up with an idea for a  game to add on to the amazing Halo Series. We call it, "Halo Harvest." We all know about the amazing game by Bungie called Halo Reach, which is mainly a prologue to the original Halo Game. While Halo Reach was an amazing prologue to the Series, why not explain what happened even before that. Yes, in the game Halo Wars, it is set on the planet Harvest; however it is an overhead view strategy game that does not explain fully what happened. This game called Halo Harvest would be that game that fills in the missing blanks we did not get from Halo Wars. In this game called Halo Harvest, the main character should be a Marne under the command of Sargent Forge or some other Sargent leader. This marine should be named Conner Sandowsky. His rank would be corpral. His nickname would be Pyro. His friends would call him Pyro but however, his elders would call him Corporal Sandowsky. We know about the covenant attack on Reach, but how they found out about Reach was on the planet Harvest. This game would give so much information on how the covenant found out about Earth and Reach, the two main UNSC planets. In the beginning of this game, it should say, "For every end, there is always a beginning." This is honestly NOT a joke. Me and my friends actually have thought about this idea for a very long time now. And for some of you that don't know too much about the planet Harvest, here is a little brief summary about its history form a website found online.

"Harvest was known to the Forerunners approximately 100,000 years prior to the Human-Covenant War, and possessed at least one relic, a holographic stellar cartographer that pointed the way to another star system, Procyon. It is unknown whether the relic pointed to other Forerunner worlds and installations, or whether it was specifically built to guide users to a particular system. It is unknown whether Harvest held any other significance to the Forerunners...Harvest was founded in 2468 when the UNSC Skidbladnir arrived transporting colonists, then dismantled to form the core of Utgard. The seventeenth colony world founded by the UNSC, as well as one of the furthest and most isolated, the population was still small when Sergeant Avery J. Johnson engaged in his first mission on the planet. By the time he returned in 2525, the population of Utgard alone had doubled. Many of the population of Harvest were of American descent, specifically the Mid-Western states of the United States of America. Most locations on Harvest were named in reference to Norse mythology, as were its A.I.s Sif and Loki."

Me and my friends honestly have thought about this for a long time. For every series, there is always a beginning and and end. This would be the beginning and show how all the halo games got to where they are. For all you Halo fans like me, if you really like this idea, then send me a message on xbox, my gamer tag is tHe UnDeAd 56. If I get a lot of support, I will post everybody's gamer tag that gave me support. Help us make a beginning to the Halo Series. This is how we can show what happened even before Reach. Help Halo Harvest be the Prologue to the best Series of all time. Thank you. 343, I do really hope you take this into consideration. Not everything I said has to be true, but at least think about this and finally making a beginning. Thank you all!

-tHe UnDeAd 56 , Mr DC18 , bigcheeser97.

I believe Halo Wars was kind of based on that. lol. Harvest was in Halo Wars, so I guess you could go play that if you want a Halo: Harvest.

Not exactly because in Halo Wars, it did not even give any understanding on what happened to Harvest and how the covenant learned of Reach. This would make a perfect beginning to the Halo Series. 

So basically you want a "First Person Shooter" version of Halo Wars. But you want the game to be like Halo 3: ODST and focus on the story of a Single marine and his or her accomplishments and mistakes during the Invasion of Planet Harvest... You want it to fill in all the blanks that "Halo Wars" failed to answer, and showcase a new story of a story that's already been told. 

I see what your getting at... And I like it!

Hmm, Harvest is a big topic I guess. Would "Halo: Harvest" be about First Contact were you follow Sgt. Johnson's quad and play as Jenkins or The man himself during the first meeting of covenant or would it take place after the UNSC Spirit of Fire leaves for Arcadia? 

• 2 weeks later...

I had an idea like this once, except you played as Johnson and followed his entire story up to the point of Combat Evolved.

It would start with him fighting insurrectionists, then go to Harvest, etc, etc, etc.

Edited by WonderWombat