Community Poll: FORGE

WARHOLIC

forge3_zps85c1b7f8.jpg

Road to Utopia....

What better way to let 343 know what we want other than to TELL them?

VOTE NOW!

f you would like to support this cause but are unfamiliar with forge, I would recommend watching THFE's video of forge tool wishes as Oakley Hidef presents some great ideas: 

This poll was created by collecting suggestions from The Halo Council, ForgeHub, Waypoint, 343Industries.org and other community sites. Please note, this poll is open to the general public. You do not need to be a member of THC to participate.  I really want this to reflect the voice of the community at large.

Thanks for Participating!  Please visit our other campaign poll and help yourself make a better HALO:) Edited by WARHOLIC
Approved and pinned by me.
  • Like 5

• 3 weeks later...

I encourage all members that even dabble in forge to take part in this poll. WARHOLIC is dedicated to this subject and his work already has the notice of Certain Affinity!

Agreed. If we want a forge mode to surpass all forge modes, we can't sit around and twiddle our thumbs hoping that they can read our minds.

This does look like a great way to tell 343 what we want. All of us. So I encourage every single one of you members to take part in this. I did vote and I hope 343 does this in the next Halo. Thank you for sharing this with us. It will make the next Halo a way better game. Ahmen :).