I Have an Idea for Halo 5 Beginning

Spartan14I

After Master Chief arrivals to UNSC Infinity (The end of halo 4) a Spartan that I would love to be named S14I (Spartan 14I) crash lands on a unknown Forerunner planet. The planet has the Didact's ship and the Composer's remains. When he walks around the wreckage he find a A.I console he finds a A.I chip. I stares at it then places it in his helmet. A few seconds later the A.I Cortana pops up on his visor. To be continued...

After Master Chief arrivals to UNSC Infinity (The end of halo 4) a Spartan that I would love to be named S14I (Spartan 14I) crash lands on a unknown Forerunner planet. The planet has the Didact's ship and the Composer's remains. When he walks around the wreckage he find a A.I console he finds a A.I chip. I stares at it then places it in his helmet. A few seconds later the A.I Cortana pops up on his visor. To be continued...

I think if this idea happened chief would have to be Spartan 14 would make a good story then  :thumbsup:

Edited by Caboose the Ace