thoughts for new characters for halo 5

n3rv3d34d

In this topic post character ideas that you would like to see in halo 5.

I would like to see more characters that fight along side you and that feel important to you like in reach.  halo has its new infinity cast and crew so lets add new additions to the game.  Certain Spartans and marines could stand out form the others and be more involved in the storyline by helping you. 

i was thinking of this kind of big bulky spartan like jorge but with more attitude but not expressing it with words. expressing it with emotions and weapons. he would be very quiet and not talk very much. maybe like 5 lines throughout the whole game.

then three more characters i thought of. two of them i actually didn't think of myself. one is a character a lot like griff from RvB he doesn't act like him and isn't stupid like him but everybody else hates him. then another is pretty much simmons from RvB.

and the third is this person who isn't a spartan but  more of a scientist like halsey. he is very smart and looks for covenant artifacts to learn more about the covenant rather than the forrunners. he tries to learn the history of the covenant. but when push comes to shove he does know how to defend himself well and fight back covenant or nights and other enemies. 

hope you like them

I agree with the original post. A new character that fights alongside master chief will be a positive addition to the campaign. Many players were disappointed by the halo 4 campaign, and I believe that having no physical companions takes away emotion from the plot. Having a character that experiences the same events as master chief builds a sense of attachment which allows for a better story to be played out. halo 4 seemed to have an often lonely campaign, and cortana could not fulfill this role because she was not involved in the combat and she had no physical character to fight alongside with. Having the arbiter and noble team in previous games made campaigns much more enjoyable and engaging, so a big step for 343I would be adding a new comrade for chief

• Like 1

Re wiring almost wouldent even be needed if knights realized they are human, if it could work it would be awesome. Odst Miles is still active isent he? Morales + 17 spartan 1.1's are more then likley still alive with Durga/AI Melissa on there side.

On that note i think there should be something involving virgil addressing durgas rampancy and maybe even the meta state...with some form of cortana. Fighting along side that would be wild after all theyv been thru.

Whatabout the rest of the spartan 2's? Obviosly there going to have halseys back over... Anyone eles. Some mystery can be left but not too much, lets see some of these 2's in action! Kill em off or immortalize them, either way i guess there immortalized. MIA or not.

The CAMS Kids!! Half of Hastati Squad made it out, wheres sully at nowadays? Dead? I dunno he was hilarious thou, reminded me of Cpl. Ray Persons - Generation Kill. Maybe Dima was considered a VIP and the odsts dropping in rerouted her to a tier 1 asset LZ. They could be an easter egg! Haha

I like the idea of a multiple character dynamic, and I think that it would be good for the franchise. Also, if Cortana doesn't somehow reappear, and if there is a new A.I., the new A.I. should provide comic relief in some way.

Parisa from Halo Evolutions was a childhood love interest of John's. I would like seeing her suddenly show up in the Spartan IV program after surviving New Mombasa and have the Chief not know anything about it because Osman is keeping the records from him. I would also like to see Vice Admiral Ysionris Jeromi return and possibly replace Hood as Fleet Admiral, since he is old and will either retire or be forced to resign because he failed to defend earth when the Didact destroyed New Phoenix. Isn't he in charge of Earth Fleet? Also, have Kelly and Fred return to train Spartan IV's aboard the Infinity and reunite with John to form Blue Team. Also, have Naomi-010 as a secondary protagonist working for ONI and doing immoral things like giving weapons to the Remnant and experimenting on people, or some messed up **** like that. Then have her fight John and reveal herself as a Spartan II and make John regret having to kill her. I also want to meet John's mother, either in a flashback or real like, or just have her mentioned in a conversation, with John exclaiming: "I just can't remember her face, although I do remember she smelled like soap" (which is a description from the books). Finally, have the Arbiter return along with Vadum. 

Parisa from Halo Evolutions was a childhood love interest of John's. I would like seeing her suddenly show up in the Spartan IV program after surviving New Mombasa and have the Chief not know anything about it because Osman is keeping the records from him.

Yes; it would delve deeper into the mysterious cloud that is John-117  :thumbup: also MOAR chief development, why not run into his old squad - we've seen how ODSTs, Spartan III's and IV's do there job, now maybe we could finally see how Spartan II's get the job done.  

- Lasky is clearly the new Johnson/side kick to be so I'd love to see more of the chief fan boy

- Palmer needs more development as leader of the Spartan IV program we know very little about her, except she's voiced by the lovely Jennifer Hale and she's got those you know...GUNS :2guns:    

- Arby he's obviously been busy with sangheilos and the civil war lets catch up with him 

- M'dama we know who the antagonist is most likely to be lets delve into the forerunner worshipper and his cult

- Halsey MOAR Halsey, she's quite possibly going to be the "double-agent" of the series; similar to Spark and his protection of Halo, she's going to be torn between her Spartans and her Revenge.    

Yes; it would delve deeper into the mysterious cloud that is John-117  :thumbup: also MOAR chief development, why not run into his old squad - we've seen how ODSTs, Spartan III's and IV's do there job, now maybe we could finally see how Spartan II's get the job done.  

- Lasky is clearly the new Johnson/side kick to be so I'd love to see more of the chief fan boy

- Palmer needs more development as leader of the Spartan IV program we know very little about her, except she's voiced by the lovely Jennifer Hale and she's got those you know...GUNS :2guns:    

- Arby he's obviously been busy with sangheilos and the civil war lets catch up with him 

- M'dama we know who the antagonist is most likely to be lets delve into the forerunner worshipper and his cult

- Halsey MOAR Halsey, she's quite possibly going to be the "double-agent" of the series; similar to Spark and his protection of Halo, she's going to be torn between her Spartans and her Revenge.    

I agree. We need the Arbiter and Spartan Blue Team (Kelly + Fred) back in the action.