the xbox one and the playstation four thoughts so far

both reveals have now happened and now we can start thinking what console we might have still I say wait till E3 before you decide at least

my thoughts so far are sadly the PlayStation four as we know it is not always online we know this we know that all ms did is show for half a hour what the Xbox does for tv and few games and the box sure sony didn't show us the box but who cares in he end ms just missed what was important and now all out questions are answered in other sources like always online and backwards compatible also no destiny there  wtf sure it may be a Xbox destiny trailer at E3 but darn the Xbox one now looks like a disaster and so for now I think the PlayStation four it my console of choice but who knows maybe I will get the Xbox one better wait till E3  :thumbsup:

rant done  

EDIT

achievement's will be carried over

it is not always online

the Xbox is no backwards compatible

destiny is confirmed for the Xbox one

so altogher now will most likely get the Xbox one now that my question's have been answered

Edited by Caboose the Ace

I'm looking forward to the supposed ability to capture and share gameplay on the console itself. There is so many times something crazy happens In BF3 and i'd love to share or save the moment.