Achievement Playlist

DarthWeasel

Lately I've been attempting to get the last 6 achievements I need to complete Halo 3 100%. However I've had difficulty getting anywhere with it due to the fact that none of the maps have the tools i need to get some of the achievements. 

For example I've been trying to get the 2 for 1, steppin razor, and overkill achievements yesterday and after playing for half the day i never once found a sword or a spartan laser and the lack of players makes things increasingly difficult to get a match with enough people to get the overkill achievement.

Is it possible to make an achievement playlist or something built for getting those difficult achievements for games past there prime like Halo 3?

Lately I've been attempting to get the last 6 achievements I need to complete Halo 3 100%. However I've had difficulty getting anywhere with it due to the fact that none of the maps have the tools i need to get some of the achievements. 

For example I've been trying to get the 2 for 1, steppin razor, and overkill achievements yesterday and after playing for half the day i never once found a sword or a spartan laser and the lack of players makes things increasingly difficult to get a match with enough people to get the overkill achievement.

Is it possible to make an achievement playlist or something built for getting those difficult achievements for games past there prime like Halo 3?

I doubt 343 would do this for a old halo game I am sure halo 3 players would love it but I cannot see 343 doing it got enough problems with halo 4

well halo 3 does play a decent part in the profile rank on halo waypoint. either way a all it would be is an achievement boosting playlist or 2. it would be nice to finally be able to get those headache achievements out of the way and i bet a lot of people feel similar.

well halo 3 does play a decent part in the profile rank on halo waypoint. either way a all it would be is an achievement boosting playlist or 2. it would be nice to finally be able to get those headache achievements out of the way and i bet a lot of people feel similar.

but 343 are busy enough with halo 4 that game still needs a ton of things done to it so I doubt 343 will even care about halo 3 at all but I would love to see this playlist :thumbsup:

but 343 are busy enough with halo 4 that game still needs a ton of things done to it so I doubt 343 will even care about halo 3 at all but I would love to see this playlist :thumbsup:

They are the caretakers of halo aren't they? a little fan service here and there always helps. and its not like making a playlist like this would take up a lot of time. plus it would bring some players back into halo 3 for a time.