A video (series?) idea - Needing people and improv!

Is not JL

So I've been thinking about this for a while. Obviously inspired by game shows, this will be a video I will record live then add in edits from Theater mode. 

What will it be?

Simple. A contest. A group of people will join, with a single "judge" running the show. What will happen is, the Judge will choose 3 people up at random of the 15 participants, and each of them will tell a 'Joke'. After a very quick vote session, one, possibly two, people are eliminated. The one/2 who survive shall stand elsewhere.

This continues, with groups of 3 being called up and everybody voting for who to die (In the end it WILL be the Judges choice but it will be heavily influenced by the votes and good reasons). Afterwards, there will be a group of people still left, usually about 7-10. The cycle continues again, each person being forced to give a new, different joke. This continues until the final 2 players are left alive, during which both will tell 1 joke and it will be up to everybody's except the last 2's votes to determine who dies.

Now, obviously forge will come in handy with this. dying would mean that you respawn elsewhere, probably where you can 'view' the stage.

So, I'm open to ideas to improve it. Note that if this is interesting to most of you guys, I'll come up with more 'game show' ideas, and you guys can suggest some as well. I'll be recording this and probably uploading it to my youtube channel.

If you guys like this idea, I WILL work out a time to see who will join. If there aren't enough here, I'll ask around on Halocustoms as well.

Thanks!

Note: Signup won't be here. If this idea is liked by most, THEN I'll do a signup thread with more exact details.