Halo 4 Complaints

AnimeAddict

ok im going to be blunt about this

YOU GUYS NEED TO QUIT COMPLAINING!

im sick of people complaining left and right about how horrible Halo 4 is. I can Guarantee that if they purposely set out to make the worse halo game out there that you guys would consider Halo 4 just as good as Halo 3.

If you want to say that 343 screwed up halo at least have a decent number of facts supporting it and from multiple sources because we all know the intermingling between internet connections will cause differences in who gets the kill or not.

dont bring up one of the reasons as being that "he cheated" or anything like that i mean comon at least put a little more effort into getting a reason then that.

If you all want to disagree with me then reply to this stating your reasons why you think that im wrong

LEGIT REASONS ONLY

• Like 1

People are allowed to complain, just as much as people are allowed to praise the game. If you have a problem with all the complaints, then that is your issue not ours. You aren't the first to post a topic like this and I doubt you will be the last.

And expect to see more complaints.

• Like 1