Has anyone else seen this? Data Drop 5 - Friday October 14th

Raskulz

but why do you think it would refer to halo ce, that dates stated indicated that these documents where made way after halo ce, its also grabbed my attention awell very interesting

no. the Iroquois was captan key's ship before he commanded the pillar of autumn. this date is before CE

Don't think the drops are reference to Halo 4, but to Halo: CEA. Could be wrong but less than 2 months before release. We do know that there will be 4 more drops. (6/6) Will have to wait for the others to really see what's going on.

As much as I hate to quote myself, this weeks drop reinforces my previous thought of the drops being a reference to CEA. Just makes sense to me with only a month before release of CEA.

ok from what i read in 4b document, the unsc wanted reach to be invaded by the covenant just for bait for some operation or to strike back at the covenant in a certain way, so if it does mean this, then all this time reach was suppose to fall unless they didnt expect it to go that far but they wanted it to be invaded for a certain reason?

As much as I hate to quote myself, this weeks drop reinforces my previous thought of the drops being a reference to CEA. Just makes sense to me with only a month before release of CEA.

its been said on halopedia that the data drops are a viral campaign for halo glass lands and glass lands is meant to be connected to halo 4, but the dates on the data drops and the info that it contains tells that its before halo 3 ended so halopedia could be giving unofficial info as it can be famous for, what do you think about it?

the dates on the data drops and the info that it contains tells that its before halo 3 ended so halopedia could be giving unofficial info as it can be famous for, what do you think about it?

Actually, all the dates occur before CE, unless I'm missing something and all events pre-date the fall of Reach. The latest even getting the "shopping list" ready for Dr. Halsey. As always, just my observation.

Data Drop 5 has now been reported. 5/6

Operation Red Flag is a GO!!

Shopping list confirms everyone/everything to be involved in the slipspace jump to Installation 4. The only thing that has my attention is the fact that there are supposedly 25 other Spartan 2's on board (if I'm understanding the list correctly). It's been a long time since CE but I don't recall there being other S2's on board with Master Chief, unless they all died when the Pillar was attacked. Will have to go back to the books to see if I missed anything.