A little campaign idea

Firellight

The music truly creates the music, and nothing beats the original Halo music. So something I would suggest is how 343i decides to use the music.

They could pull a Halo 4 with the new music, and once something really mysterious, revealing, and/or the flood return, the original music suddenly kicks in at that moment. It is an awesome development tactic to get players to really love the game for the sparking moment they will experience.

Arbiter and the Shadow of Intent may have an original soundtrack focused around them, as well. (That dusty themed "Halo" song remake with the first full massive breakout from the flood,  Shadow of Intent arriving to the scene and start to battle, Chief is running, blasts everywhere, Chief must get to the Arbiter, and they could finally meet again, at this terrible time. This was a mission in utter defeat, and the dark part of the original theme song plays. The real adventure starts now.)

I would also like to have 343 to make the moments in which the music is used to sort of resemble what they were used before.

Brothers in Arms/This is Our Land (CE and 3) would be fitting when in a critical suicidal mission, that is crucial to the survival of everyone, or during a point where everyone has nothing left but hope and faith - and lots of it.

All I am saying is that a great many of people would be very happy to experience revamped experiences from the first three games. An epic moment researcher may be required. :3

Oh and, lots and lots of mysterious easter eggs.