How do you feel about 'one-shotters' on forums?

BaconShelf

On all forums, how does everyone people who make accounts to make one post before never looking again?

I find this rather annoying, as most if these accounts rarely make any type of sensible argument or topic. Anyway, I want to see how other people feel. This is for all forums, not just 343i, bear in mind.

Not everyone has a large sum of time to spend on the internet and for many it is probably just better to make one simple thread explaining their disappointments about the game. I think that it is important to recognize these members as just as valuable as the 200+ or 1000+ members seeing as we couldn't have gotten so far without them.

I understand. I mean the ones who post like, two sentences of anger then never returning. Not semi or very regular posters. I mean people who post once and (in my experience on all forums) are posting from frustration and needing to vent, then never even looking back at responses or answers by others.

Yes but even those topics can spread and promote discussion whether or not the OP checks back on them or not. Some of the more intense and interesting debates I have seen on 343i CF were spawned by vent threads in regards to the direction 343i seemed to be taking in Halo 4. (This was back in July mind you).

While these type of threads are often the subject of hate of flaming its important to understand the role they play in forwarding this community. 

I do rather find them annoying.

But, some have their reasons other people not so much.

Sometimes they dont have a lot of time to spend on the internet like some of us.

Other times they dont feel like posting things for other people to read and discuss,

maybe they dont feel welcomed or they just dont care.