I have given up on humanity...

BaconShelf

Surely/hopefully, you will have heard about the three bombs that have gone off in Boston. While I do not live on the same continent, let alone the same town as these unlucky people, I want to share my hopes and wishes for the returning to normal health for injured and for the grieving families.

Whatever sick b******d targets civilians, just people in the wrong place at the wrong time do not deserve the life they live. I hope they find this person and beat him to just about to die, without actually dying.

Either way, I hope everyone can join me in hoping for the best.

Edited by BaconShelf

I wish that murderers got sent to the families of the victims (alive and dead) to be done away with as justice. Imagine how the sick, twisted a-hole who bombed those civilians would be torn to shred by all the families he inflicted so much pain on... I know it wouldn't really make things better exactly, but it would help ease some of the anger from the victims.

My heart and thoughts go out to all of Boston for this senseless atrocity that has befallen them. May the criminal die a thousand slow painful deaths.

I wish that murderers got sent to the families of the victims (alive and dead) to be done away with as justice. Imagine how the sick, twisted a-hole who bombed those civilians would be torn to shred by all the families he inflicted so much pain on... I know it wouldn't really make things better exactly, but it would help ease some of the anger from the victims.

My heart and thoughts go out to all of Boston for this senseless atrocity that has befallen them. May the criminal die a thousand slow painful deaths.

i agree with you on that RavinG