Should future Halo games have ADS

starshot36

No, no, a thousand times no and if they do it wont be halo and I will look down with some shame upon that...creation

"Yes, yes, a thousand times yes"

It will not be the classic Halo, it will be better and more people will buy it;

If you want to play classic Halo you can play all the previous games, and you will alreaady have Halo CEA, you don't need one more

Keep opening you mind ;),

Rafter

No, no, a thousand times no and if they do it wont be halo and I will look down with some shame upon that...creation

If you want to play classic Halo you can play all the previous games, and you will alreaady have Halo CEA, you don't need one more

Rafter

NO NO NO, a thousand times no. i bye Halo games to play Halo not COD or any other FPS out there. If they add this in It just wont be Halo any more, besides they may gain a few new people but they will loose the trust and faith of the core halo community

• Like 1

NO NO NO, a thousand times no. i bye Halo games to play Halo not COD or any other FPS out there. If they add this in It just wont be Halo any more, besides they may gain a few new people but they will loose the trust and faith of the core halo community

Very true.

they will loose the trust and faith of the core halo community

Is there a way to say "FAIL", politely?

"loose the trust and faith of the core halo community, quite a nice expression", really amused;

Halo is tehs story, the year of the tory and the tecnology, not the gameplay.

Just said.

God dammit HELL NO whats up with you people and these dumb ass ideas ive been trying to stay polite but ive had enough! You people need to stop daydreaming thats never going to be in halo if you want ADS go play call of duty or something!

Rafter

Your an idiot, im sorry to say, but you are in fact an idiot, or a troll

Rafter

Your an idiot, im sorry to say, but you are in fact an idiot, or a troll

I'll take idiot, it's considered a complement in some cultures;

However hard you criticise, try to explain, at least, as I did, exacly where you disagree.

waiting for your answer,

Rafter

Having ADS is not halo, dont try to make it realistic, in fact thats why many people like halo in the first place because its not realistic, why do you think so many people dislike reach, is it because of bloom?(recoil) an obvious attempt to add realism into the game? most likely, and look how much we hated it, imo if you want to play something like halo but more realistic, go play Crysis 2, you should love it

Having ADS is not halo, dont try to make it realistic, in fact thats why many people like halo in the first place because its not realistic, why do you think so many people dislike reach, is it because of bloom?(recoil) an obvious attempt to add realism into the game? most likely, and look how much we hated it, imo if you want to play something like halo but more realistic, go play Crysis 2, you should love it

The bloom just made it less easy for noobs (like yourself), and made it better for hardcore gamers (like myself) to get into the game because, believe it or not, people like realistic games, it made people have to adapt their style of gamepay depending on each situation, and it gave you a better feel that the weapon is actually there, in your hands, and made people think more tactically, making it mor challenging for a gamer, because nobody likes a game that is too easy. Bloom made it more of a believable game weapons wise, and actually, realism improves game quality, one of the things haters were complaining about was the lack of realism, Bungie replied to that, and muted the haters, 343industries would have to be insane to reverse the progress made to diminish the amount of gaming trolls, if anything they should make it more realistic, and make it so that you can look down the iron-sights of all weapons, and give the view a curved style of look due to the fact that you are wearing a curved helmet, and besides, if you don't want to use iron-sights, you dont have to!

Yours Sincerely,

The Hitchenator

P.S.

You have been Hitchslapped

The bloom just made it less easy for noobs (like yourself), and made it better for hardcore gamers (like myself) to get into the game because, believe it or not, people like realistic games, it made people have to adapt their style of gamepay depending on each situation, and it gave you a better feel that the weapon is actually there, in your hands, and made people think more tactically, making it mor challenging for a gamer, because nobody likes a game that is too easy. Bloom made it more of a believable game weapons wise, and actually, realism improves game quality, one of the things haters were complaining about was the lack of realism, Bungie replied to that, and muted the haters, 343industries would have to be insane to reverse the progress made to diminish the amount of gaming trolls, if anything they should make it more realistic, and make it so that you can look down the iron-sights of all weapons, and give the view a curved style of look due to the fact that you are wearing a curved helmet, and besides, if you don't want to use iron-sights, you dont have to!

Yours Sincerely,

The Hitchenator

P.S.

Amen,

Besides, you have Halo CEA which will be a classic Halo game, notice that we couldn't care less about that game.

Anyway, I think that most was said above,

Realism is a go,

Rafter

Actually, the idea would be to create a game somehow more similar to battlefield and warrock(big battlefields, all vehicles, etc), rather than call of duty, (why all of you always mention COD, don't you know of any more games besides COD and Halo?

go play Crysis 2, you should love it

Already, did; nothing special; but that's not the point. (though I will not explain it again, I'm tired)

Agree and disagree,

Rafter

Yours Sincerely,

The Hitchenator

P.S.

Screw you, i would love to see you "spam" me in h3

NOOOO! I thought you meant ADS, as in Advertisements. Halo should have Advertisements because I never see any on TV. Maybe they could make some deals with some popular channels, and get more poeple. But back to what you were saying before. NOOOO! Halo would be ruined. I want to play Halo, not any other FPS like CoD, Homefront, Crysis, and other games. Halo is totally different and should stay that way. All that should change is the story, new weapons, and gamemodes/gametypes. And other things that wouldn't ruin the game, only make it better.

Yours Sincerely,

The Hitchenator

P.S.

I actually think this whole bloom stuff is funny, I wonder why ....

Yours Sincerely,

The Hitchenator

P.S.

Screw you, i would love to see you "spam" me in h3

Baykem,

How old are you, 4 years old? the way you justify your points of view are quite, how can I say, childish?

Sorry but we're a bit more serious here.

Give ideas, justify Ideas,

Rafter

There's a difference between spamming and knowing how to whip your shots while still shooting at full speed baykem. You should learn it.

Anyways.....ADS:

My question is this: Would player movement slow down while looking down the sights? If so I would disagree with adding ADS. I huge component of halo gameplay is strafing, and this might kill that. Even if it is more realistic I feel it's not the right direction to go. Halo gameplay is very unique in many ways and I personally wouldn't want halo to start being played like most other shooters.

Buttttttt, if player speed isn't modified by looking down the sights I couldn't care less whether it's added or not.

Nice point there,

Thinking realistic, aiming down the sights and move would make you move slower, but 343i could do it in a way in which you would only lose a little bit of accuracy. (althoug still not sure how good it would be, the idea is to stop "ADSing" while moving)

Baykem, lern with l mj l, he has a point of view, said it and justified it correctly, people here (and, if 343 sees this, definetly too) appreciate this.

Nice point, anyway; made me think,

Rafter

Sorry, but if there is ADS 4 will end up like Reach, it won't feel like Halo. Find away to keep the original feel with ADS and I'm all for it. 343 should put it in a beta.

But if they do that, and lose the Halo feel it becomes Call of Duty: Future Warfare. I, and most everyone who still loves and/or plays Halo, HATES COD. We can't stand flank, camp, and more flank gameplay.

-He who does not punish evil commands it to be done.

-Leonardo DaVinci