Lack of True custom gametypes in Halo

CrimsonVolver

Hey folks,

Now, before I get started, this is not a post where I rip 343i a new bunhole over stupid imaginary issues. I am a Halo fan, die hard, and I happen to really enjoy Halo 4. That said....

I am also a forger, and therefore a custom gamer. (i.e I like to create custom multiple gametypes to go along with my maps.

What I have noticed is that there is a whole swath of gametypes categorized underneath Slayer, but this is only half of the issue. The first half is this:

When I create a new gametype, such as Team Banshee, my objects, spawning and other advanced options should read "Team Banshee," not Slayer.  The problem here is fundamental. If I create a very specific gametype, like team banshee, I would like to have the objects and spawns specifict that that custom gametype. So, for example, if I create "Team Banshee," I should see Team Banshee (rather than Slayer or any other gametype) appear in the sub texts. Right now if I create a map that needs some creative spawn placement or objects within slayer, than all slayer gametypes have that modification. 

So, the problem arises when you create a custom Slayer gametype and need specific spawns and/or objects. This is crucial when creating custom variations of certain gametypes, like infinity. My example comes from a map I am making where I would love to have a custom slayer varient called Team Slayer, but have other Slayer varients that are not dictated by the settings for spawns fo objects that I set up within the gametype. I want to have Team Slayer, but also Infinity slayer and other slayer gametypes that are specifically different.

So, my plead to 343 is, PLEASE MAKE IT TO WHERE CUSTOM GAMETYPES ARE TRULY CUSTOMIZED. Each gametype should be completely unique, in all ways. I hope this makes sense to some people.

What are your thoughts?

CV