Negative K/D ratios

No Po

If you have them, pick a new game to play.

I don't care if you're new.

I don't care if multiple people play on your account.

If you want to get better, play League of Legends.

You might learn something about K/D ratios, Teamwork, Map awareness.

All in a competitive atmospere.

Not in this "Throw bodies at it" BS.

Who knows, you might learn to win games and communicate.

It's bad enough that the hit box's are blocky.

People better than you should not need to deal with people who are bad.

Also, don't stand still when you snipe, you look ******* stupid.

Also this isn't an argument, it's a statement. So if you feel the need to make a defense.

You can blow me.

There, already responded to me.

• someone plays too much league of legends.
  • im sure most peeps dont care about how their kd turns out as long as they have a good match. the only time my match kd concerns me is when i go -5 or worse and i hope i can improve it in the next match.
  • idk why you made this topic, whether joke or serious, but if your taking the time to make a topic then what does that show? that you have a negative kd?
  • i already know about kd, teamwork, and map awareness and i dont have to explain anything
  • i would like to win matches which is about 30% of the time, doesnt matter the playlist
  • how are good players suppose to be good if they dont have "the bad people" to play against/with
  • if your sick of halo, go find some other game. halo wont suffer with 1 less player

• good day to you

Someone please lock this thread. You're clearly in direct violation of terms of use and membership to this site. You give a bad name to gamers everywhere. This thread doesn't even deserve a response.

LOCK

And by the way I've seen you on other threads. What's your point for being here? To bash other members? You're an extremely abrasive person for no reason. Not sure if trolling or just giant jerk. I for one would love to see you kicked from this site permanently and hope moderators would take a gander at your other posts and make that call. Clearly you have nothing better to do than get on everyone's nerves and not contribute to the forums. And blow me? Seriously? There are children who are members here. If I ever caught my son reading stuff like that and met the author I'd smack the taste out of his mouth.

LOCK. PLEASE. NOW.

Edited by RedStarRocket91
My pleasure. But in future, if you see something like this, please use the report button so we can find it faster.
  • Like 4