The 343i site keeps logging me out when I am posting to the forums. GD annoying!

CrimsonVolver

Dear 343i,

Among other things that need to be fixed, such as the fileshare issue, why is it that twice now in the last 30 minutes I have been logged out in the middle of composing quick replies to forum topics? This is annoying, because if I did not happen to copy the text, I lose it all. WHY IS THIS HAPPENING? Makes me NOT want to post to the forums. Deeply frustrated right now.

CrimsonVolver.

I've talked to a moderator about this issue because from my knowledge I get it more frequently than you, and most others.

It'll take time for the Admin, Twam, to resolve this issue.

In the meantime private message a moderator this thread.

• Like 1

Thanks. One thing that seems to have solved it for me (for now) is I was using Chrome, and decided tonight to switch to Firefox. So far I have not been logged out. It was happening so often with Chrome I was about to give up trying to post to the forums. Really frustrating to compose a response or an original post, and find out you were not logged in (even though you were) and have the post deleted. I was starting to copy the post before posting to ensure that if this thing happened I could just paste and post after re-logging in. So, I guess the question to ask is what browser are people using who are having this happen to them?

CV