Halo 4 matchmaking is "sloppy"!

bluebluebirdy

Hey, just wanted to ask why it feels like Halo 4 matchmaking has had so little effort put into it? The look and feel of Halo 4 is great! but the matchmaking is a disaster! I was a avid halo 3 player (yes I know different companies made them) and like halo 3 so much because of the balance in matchmaking compared to game like CoD etc. But it halo 4 it is just like cod! The teams are always unbalanced and it is always my teams of randoms (all level 10-40) against a bunch of level 130's who are almost always going to be better because of experience! I could understand if they were in a party but they're not they are just randoms too. So why is it always the teams are so unfair? Also the weapons need seriously looking at again. the damage assault rifles do is insane! this makes the Battle Rifles virtually pointless as the DMR is better at range. The BR should be a 4 shot kill like in Halo 3 and the assault rifle should take slightly longer to kill people. It was better in Halo 3 when you could out BR a noob you came at you with an AR with a perfect 4 shot. 

No I am not simply complaining because I am doing bad at the game. I have a 1.7 k/d ratio despite playing a very objective playstyle rather than just slaying. But I am just curious why they have changed a lot of the game style from Halo 3 when it was nearly perfect! it just seems like kinda a hack job and maybe that is why the population is so low despite it being a fairly new game. 

AR is beefed up but it is useless unless you are CQC. BR does take a while to kill, but then the DMR has a slower rate of fire then in Reach. And i like CoD, not as much as halo but it is a good game. Halo 4 wargames is missing somthing but what i dont know.

I can feel the verbal abuse coming on because i said i like CoD

Complaining about the game will get you no where.

Yeah, Halo 4 Isnt the best.

But, obviously they arent going to have the same styles and gameplays as Halo 3.

Halo 4 Isnt the same as Halo 3 because, Bungie Isnt the

creator anymore, 343Industries has different doings.

Halo 4 Is just an update of the previous Halo games,

they may have went to far but,

I wont complain I will play the game.