has anybody got the plasma pistol anywhere near master?

paulic83

It seems a very high target for a gun which is next to never used to kill, i've got 2kills with it as i've never used it in anything other than big team to disable vehicles. Now I see quite a lot using it on smaller games to knock down shields but they always finish people off with a melee or their primary wepeon so I thought maybe the challenge should of been for EMP assists instead or maybe a lower kill amount than the other 2 pistols. Does anybody use it to kill with?

I'm not to far away from finishing UNSC just spartan lazer has quite a bit to go on that but there's no real problem on there! Forrunners i've got about 60% done though the pulse granades may take a while with them. That plasma pistol though I cant see me finishing that at all it wouldn't be worth damaging my already not brilliant 1.2 k/d record

It's incredibly stupid, and an example of one of the very small aspects of H4 that feels like more attention could have been payed. I really don't like the whole "Get kills with these weapons to unlock things you want" because it encourages you to go out of your way to hog those weapons, and the fact of the matter is using quite a few of the required weapons is silly.

Mastering the Laser is pretty bad, but mastering the Pulse Grenade, Plasma Pistol is just nightmarish. And I feel the Fuel Rod, Concussion, and Incinerator is pretty bad too.

Hopefully they'll put in gametypes in action sack or something that will make some of those feasible.